Keyword Relevance for: Information
43-3021.02 Billing, Cost, and Rate Clerks
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Consult sources such as rate books, manuals, or insurance company representatives to determine specific charges or information such as rules, regulations, or government tax and tariff information.
- Contact customers to obtain or relay account information.
Detailed Work Activities
- Analyze financial information.
- Prepare informational or reference materials.
- Search files, databases or reference materials to obtain needed information.