Keyword Relevance for: Information
43-3061.00 Procurement Clerks
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Compile information and records to draw up purchase orders for procurement of materials and services.
- Locate suppliers, using sources such as catalogs and the internet, and interview them to gather information about products to be ordered.
- Maintain knowledge of all organizational and governmental rules affecting purchases, and provide information about these rules to organization staff members and to vendors.
Detailed Work Activities
- communicate technical information
- obtain information from individuals