7 matches for Administrative
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Deputy Administrator
- Town Administrator
- Participate in the administration of municipal elections, such as preparation or distribution of ballots, appointment or training of election officers, or tabulation or certification of results.
- Perform budgeting duties, such as assisting in budget preparation, expenditure review, or budget administration.
- Perform contract administration duties, assisting with bid openings or the awarding of contracts.
- Process claims against the municipality, maintaining files and log of claims, and coordinate claim response and handling with municipal claims administrators.
Detailed Work Activities
- Manage clerical or administrative activities.
Learn more on the