Keyword Relevance for: Information
43-4031.02 Municipal Clerks
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Prepare meeting agendas or packets of related information.
- Research information in the municipal archives upon request of public officials or private citizens.
- Respond to requests for information from the public, other municipalities, state officials, or state and federal legislative offices.
Detailed Work Activities
- obtain information from individuals
- transcribe spoken or written information