12 matches for Information
- Issue licenses or permits to qualified applicants. Obtain necessary information, record data, advise applicants on requirements, collect fees, and issue licenses. May conduct oral, written, visual, or performance testing.
- Inform customers by mail or telephone of additional steps they need to take to obtain licenses.
- Assemble photographs with printed license information to produce completed documents.
- Code information on license applications for entry into computers.
- Evaluate information on applications to verify completeness and accuracy and to determine whether applicants are qualified to obtain desired licenses.
- Question applicants to obtain required information, such as name, address, or age, and record data on prescribed forms.
- Update operational records or licensing information, using computer terminals.
Detailed Work Activities
- Code data or other information.
- Enter information into databases or software programs.
- Interview employees, customers, or others to collect information.
- Search files, databases or reference materials to obtain needed information.
- Send information, materials or documentation.
Learn more on the