8 matches for Information
- Investigate history and credit standing of individuals or business establishments applying for credit. Telephone or write to credit departments of business and service establishments to obtain information about applicant's credit standing.
- Compile and analyze credit information gathered by investigation.
- Obtain information about potential creditors from banks, credit bureaus, and other credit services, and provide reciprocal information if requested.
- Relay credit report information to subscribers by mail or by telephone.
Detailed Work Activities
- Analyze financial information.
- Interview employees, customers, or others to collect information.
- Obtain personal or financial information about customers or applicants.
- Search files, databases or reference materials to obtain needed information.
Learn more on the