Keyword Relevance for: Information
43-4041.02 Credit Checkers
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
- Investigate history and credit standing of individuals or business establishments applying for credit. Telephone or write to credit departments of business and service establishments to obtain information about applicant's credit standing.
- Compile and analyze credit information gathered by investigation.
- Obtain information about potential creditors from banks, credit bureaus, and other credit services, and provide reciprocal information if requested.
- Relay credit report information to subscribers by mail or by telephone.
Detailed Work Activities
- analyze credit information gathered by investigation
- explain credit application information
- obtain information from individuals
- verify information for credit investigations