Keyword Relevance for: Information
43-4051.00 Customer Service Representatives
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||1 match|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Policyholder Information Clerk
- Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
- Compare disputed merchandise with original requisitions and information from invoices and prepare invoices for returned goods.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes, such as extreme weather conditions that could increase utility bills.
Detailed Work Activities
- Discuss goods or services information with customers or patrons.
- Review customer insurance information.