Keyword Relevance for: Professional, scientific and technical services
43-4051.00 Customer Service Representatives
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||46 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Customer Service Representatives
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Technical Service Representative
- Technical Support Engineer
- Technical Support Manager, Telecommunications
- Service Advocate Contact
- Service Representative
- Service Writer
- Account Service Representative
- Assistant Customer Service Manager
- Automotive Service Advisor
- Automotive Service Writer
- Cashier Front End Service
- Claims Service Representative
- Claims Customer Service Representative
- Client Services Representative
- Client Support Professional
- Customer Service
- Customer Service Agent
- Customer Service Assistant
- Customer Service Associate
- Customer Service Clerk
- Customer Service Consultant
- Customer Service Coordinator
- Customer Service Manager (CSM)
- Customer Service Officer
- Customer Service Representative (Customer Service Rep)
- Customer Service Representative, Medical Biller (Customer Service Rep, Medical Biller)
- Customer Service Representatives, Utilities
- Customer Service Specialist
- Customer Support Technician (Customer Support Tech)
- Diagnostic Customer Service Supervisor
- Field Service Representative
- Garden Center Customer Service
- Gas Distribution and Emergency Clerk
- Guest Service Agent
- Hr Service Center
- Inbound Customer Service Representative
- Lead Move Coordinator, National Accounts and Military
- Lineman Service or Work Dispatcher
- Lost and Found Clerk
- Member Services Representative
- Sales, Customer Service
- Senior Customer Service Representative (Senior Customer Service Rep)
- Telephone Service Adviser
- Utilities Customer Service Representative
- Visitor Services Representative
- Visitor Services Supervisor
- Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
- Complete contract forms, prepare change of address records, or issue service discontinuance orders, using computers.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.
- Recommend improvements in products, packaging, shipping, service, or billing methods and procedures to prevent future problems.
- Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
- Solicit sales of new or additional services or products.
Detailed Work Activities
- Calculate costs of goods or services.
- Discuss goods or services information with customers or patrons.
- Promote products, services, or programs.