Keyword Relevance for: Information
43-4051.03 Patient Representatives
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
- Develop and distribute newsletters, brochures, or other printed materials to share information with patients or medical staff.
- Identify and share research, recommendations, or other information regarding legal liabilities, risk management, or quality of care.
Detailed Work Activities
- Analyze financial information.
- Interview employees, customers, or others to collect information.
- Prepare informational or reference materials.
- Provide information to coworkers.