10 matches for Information
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Information Clerk
- Health Information Management Assistant (HIM Assistant)
- Find, retrieve, and make copies of information from files in response to requests and deliver information to authorized users.
- Input data, such as file numbers, new or updated information, or document information codes into computer systems to support document and information retrieval.
- Place materials into storage receptacles, such as file cabinets, boxes, bins, or drawers, according to classification and identification information.
- Sort or classify information according to guidelines, such as content, purpose, user criteria, or chronological, alphabetical, or numerical order.
Detailed Work Activities
- Attach identification information to products, items or containers.
- Enter information into databases or software programs.
- Provide information to coworkers.
- Search files, databases or reference materials to obtain needed information.
Learn more on the