Keyword Relevance for: Information
43-4071.00 File Clerks
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||1 match|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Information Clerk
- Find and retrieve information from files in response to requests from authorized users.
- Place materials into storage receptacles, such as file cabinets, boxes, bins, or drawers, according to classification and identification information.
- Sort or classify information according to guidelines, such as content, purpose, user criteria, or chronological, alphabetical, or numerical order.
Detailed Work Activities
- Attach identification information to products, items or containers.
- Enter information into databases or software programs.
- Provide information to coworkers.
- Search files, databases or reference materials to obtain needed information.