Keyword Relevance for: Information
43-4121.00 Library Assistants, Clerical
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
- Acquire books, pamphlets, periodicals, audiovisual materials, and other library supplies by checking prices, figuring costs, and preparing appropriate order forms and facilitating the ordering process by providing such information to others.
- Instruct patrons on how to use reference sources, card catalogs, and automated information systems.
- Prepare, store, and retrieve classification and catalog information, lecture notes, or other information related to stored documents, using computers.
Detailed Work Activities
- Answer telephones to direct calls or provide information.
- Attach identification information to products, items or containers.
- Enter information into databases or software programs.
- Send information, materials or documentation.