Keyword Relevance for: Information
43-4131.00 Loan Interviewers and Clerks
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Interview loan applicants to elicit information; investigate applicants' backgrounds and verify references; prepare loan request papers; and forward findings, reports, and documents to appraisal department. Review loan papers to ensure completeness, and complete transactions between loan establishment, borrowers, and sellers upon approval of loan.
- Record applications for loan and credit, loan information, and disbursements of funds, using computers.
- Verify and examine information and accuracy of loan application and closing documents.
Detailed Work Activities
- complete information on loan forms
- obtain information from individuals
- verify information for credit investigations