Keyword Relevance for: Information
43-4141.00 New Accounts Clerks
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
- Inform customers of procedures for applying for services such as ATM cards, direct deposit of checks, and certificates of deposit.
- Compile information about new accounts, enter account information into computers, and file related forms or other documents.
- Interview customers to obtain information needed for opening accounts or renting safe-deposit boxes.
Detailed Work Activities
- Discuss goods or services information with customers or patrons.
- Enter information into databases or software programs.
- Interview employees, customers, or others to collect information.
- Obtain personal or financial information about customers or applicants.