Keyword Relevance for: Information
43-4161.00 Human Resources Assistants, Except Payroll and Timekeeping
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||1 match|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||5 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Human Resources Information Systems Administrator (HRIS Administrator)
- Compile and keep personnel records. Record data for each employee, such as address, weekly earnings, absences, amount of sales or production, supervisory reports, and date of and reason for termination. May prepare reports for employment records, file employment records, or search employee files and furnish information to authorized persons.
- Inform job applicants of their acceptance or rejection of employment.
- Answer questions regarding examinations, eligibility, salaries, benefits, and other pertinent information.
- Examine employee files to answer inquiries and provide information for personnel actions.
- Interview job applicants to obtain and verify information used to screen and evaluate them.
- Record data for each employee, including such information as addresses, weekly earnings, absences, amount of sales or production, supervisory reports on performance, and dates of and reasons for terminations.
- Request information from law enforcement officials, previous employers, and other references to determine applicants' employment acceptability.
- Search employee files to obtain information for authorized persons and organizations, such as credit bureaus and finance companies.
Detailed Work Activities
- communicate with customers or employees to disseminate information
- enter time sheet information
- examine files or documents to obtain information
- obtain information from individuals
- use information from previous employers to determine applicant acceptability