Keyword Relevance for: bioinformatics
43-4171.00 Receptionists and Information Clerks
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||8 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
- Receptionists and Information Clerks
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Information Receptionist
- Information Specialist
- Automobile Club Information Clerk
- Land Leasing Information Clerk
- Policyholder Information Clerk
- Referral and Information Aide
- Telephone Information Clerk
- Tourist Information Assistant
- Answer inquiries and provide information to the general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties regarding activities conducted at establishment and location of departments, offices, and employees within the organization.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Perform administrative support tasks, such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, or operating calculators or computers to work with pay records, invoices, balance sheets, or other documents.
- Provide information about establishment, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
Detailed Work Activities
- Answer telephones to direct calls or provide information.
- Discuss goods or services information with customers or patrons.
- Record personnel information.
- Send information, materials or documentation.