Keyword Relevance for: Information
43-4181.00 Reservation and Transportation Ticket Agents and Travel Clerks
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||2 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||5 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Automobile Club Information Clerk
- Tourist Information Assistant
- Make and confirm reservations for transportation or lodging, or sell transportation tickets. May check baggage and direct passengers to designated concourse, pier, or track; deliver tickets, contact individuals and groups to inform them of package tours; or provide tourists with travel or transportation information.
- Inform clients of essential travel information, such as travel times, transportation connections, and medical and visa requirements.
- Announce arrival and departure information, using public address systems.
- Answer inquiries regarding information such as schedules, accommodations, procedures, and policies.
- Keep information facilities clean during operation.
- Maintain computerized inventories of available passenger space and provide information on space reserved or available.
- Open or close information facilities.
- Provide customers with travel suggestions and information sources, such as guides, directories, brochures, and maps.
Detailed Work Activities
- inform clients of travel restrictions
- communicate with customers or employees to disseminate information
- obtain information from individuals
- obtain travel information for clients
- provide clients with travel information