Keyword Relevance for: Information
43-5021.00 Couriers and Messengers
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Receive messages or materials to be delivered, and information on recipients, such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, and delivery instructions, communicated via telephone, two-way radio, or in person.
- Record information, such as items received and delivered and recipients' responses to messages.
Detailed Work Activities
- Analyze shipping information to make routing decisions.
- Record shipping information.
- Relay information between personnel.