Keyword Relevance for: Information
43-5061.00 Production, Planning, and Expediting Clerks
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||1 match|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Flight Information Expediter
- Compile information, such as production rates and progress, materials inventories, materials used, or customer information, so that status reports can be completed.
- Establish and prepare product construction directions and locations and information on required tools, materials, equipment, numbers of workers needed, and cost projections.
- Provide documentation and information to account for delays, difficulties, or changes to cost estimates.
Detailed Work Activities
- Prepare informational or reference materials.
- Provide information to coworkers.
- Record personnel information.
- Record production information.