Keyword Relevance for: Information
43-5111.00 Weighers, Measurers, Checkers, and Samplers, Recordkeeping
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||6 matches|
- Communicate with customers and vendors to exchange information regarding products, materials, and services.
- Operate scalehouse computers to obtain weight information about incoming shipments such as those from waste haulers.
Detailed Work Activities
- Attach identification information to products, items or containers.
- Discuss goods or services information with customers or patrons.
- Prepare informational or reference materials.
- Provide information to coworkers.
- Record production information.
- Send information, materials or documentation.