Keyword Relevance for: Administrative
43-6011.00 Executive Secretaries and Executive Administrative Assistants
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||20 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Executive Secretaries and Executive Administrative Assistants
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Administrative Aide
- Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Associate
- Administrative Coordinator
- Administrative Liaison
- Administrative Office Assistant
- Administrative Office Specialist
- Administrative Officer
- Administrative Secretary
- Administrative Services Assistant
- Administrative Specialist
- Administrative Supervisor
- Administrative Support Specialist
- Administrative and Technical Specialist
- Executive Administrative Assistant
- Executive Administrator
- Human Resources Administrative Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Secretarial or Administrative Duties Administrative Assistant
- Secretarial or Administrative Duties Clerical Administrative Assistant
- Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. May also train and supervise lower-level clerical staff.
- Interpret administrative and operating policies and procedures for employees.
- Set up and oversee administrative policies and procedures for offices or organizations.
Detailed Work Activities
- Manage clerical or administrative activities.
- Supervise clerical or administrative personnel.