Keyword Relevance for: Information
43-6011.00 Executive Secretaries and Executive Administrative Assistants
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. May also train and supervise lower-level clerical staff.
- Process payroll information.
Detailed Work Activities
- Answer telephones to direct calls or provide information.
- Record information from meetings or other formal proceedings.
- Transcribe spoken or written information.