9 matches for Information
- Assist attorneys in collecting information such as employment, medical, and other records.
- Submit articles and information from searches to attorneys for review and approval for use.
Detailed Work Activities
- Answer telephones to direct calls or provide information.
- Obtain personal or financial information about customers or applicants.
- Provide information to coworkers.
- Record information about legal matters.
- Record information from meetings or other formal proceedings.
- Search files, databases or reference materials to obtain needed information.
- Send information, materials or documentation.
Learn more on the