Keyword Relevance for: Information
43-9041.02 Insurance Policy Processing Clerks
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||6 matches|
- Compare information from application to criteria for policy reinstatement and approve reinstatement when criteria are met.
- Correspond with insured or agent to obtain information or inform them account status or changes.
- Interview clients and take their calls to provide customer service and obtain information on claims.
Detailed Work Activities
- Answer telephones to direct calls or provide information.
- Enter information into databases or software programs.
- Interview employees, customers, or others to collect information.
- Obtain personal or financial information about customers or applicants.
- Provide information to coworkers.
- Review customer insurance information.