Keyword Relevance for: Information
43-9061.00 Office Clerks, General
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||8 matches|
- Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders, and address complaints.
- Compute, record, and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports.
- Review files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
Detailed Work Activities
- classify information according to content or purpose
- communicate with customers or employees to disseminate information
- date stamp messages, mail, or other information
- enter time sheet information
- index information resources
- obtain information from individuals
- organize legal information or records
- transcribe spoken or written information