Keyword Relevance for: Information
43-9061.00 Office Clerks, General
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||6 matches|
- Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders, and address complaints.
- Compute, record, and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports.
- Review files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
Detailed Work Activities
- Answer telephones to direct calls or provide information.
- Provide information to coworkers.
- Record information from meetings or other formal proceedings.
- Search files, databases or reference materials to obtain needed information.
- Send information, materials or documentation.
- Transcribe spoken or written information.