Keyword Relevance for: engineers
49-3031.00 Bus and Truck Mechanics and Diesel Engine Specialists
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||19 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Bus and Truck Mechanics and Diesel Engine Specialists
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Engine Maintenance Mechanic
- Engine Mechanic
- Biodiesel Engine Specialist
- Boat Engine Mechanic
- Boat Engines Installer
- Diesel Engine Erector
- Diesel Engine Fitter
- Diesel Engine Mechanic
- Diesel Tractor Engine Mechanic
- Farm Equipment Engine Mechanic
- Farm Implement Engine Mechanic
- Farm Machinery Engine Mechanic
- Heavy Equipment Engine Mechanic
- Marine Engine Machinist
- Marine Engine Machinist Apprentice
- Marine Engine Mechanic
- Tank Truck Engine Mechanic
- Truck Engine Technician
- Truck, Railroad, and Bus Engine Mechanic
- Diagnose, adjust, repair, or overhaul buses and trucks, or maintain and repair any type of diesel engines. Includes mechanics working primarily with automobile or marine diesel engines.
- Disassemble and overhaul internal combustion engines, pumps, generators, transmissions, clutches, and differential units.
- Rebuild gas or diesel engines.
- Specialize in repairing and maintaining parts of the engine, such as fuel injection systems.
Detailed Work Activities
- Repair defective engines or engine components.
- Repair non-engine automotive or vehicle components.