Keyword Relevance for: engineers
49-3051.00 Motorboat Mechanics and Service Technicians
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||1 match|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||6 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Boat Outboard Engine Mechanic
- Repair and adjust electrical and mechanical equipment of inboard or inboard-outboard boat engines.
- Repair engine mechanical equipment, such as power tilts, bilge pumps, or power take-offs.
- Replace parts, such as gears, magneto points, piston rings, or spark plugs, and reassemble engines.
Detailed Work Activities
- maintain or repair ship/boat engine, machinery or equipment
- maintain or repair small engines
- operate vehicle engine electrical system test equipment
- overhaul vehicle major operating units, such as engines or transmissions
- use 2-cycle engine technology
- use engine diagnostic equipment