Keyword Relevance for: engineers
49-3052.00 Motorcycle Mechanics
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
- Connect test panels to engines and measure generator output, ignition timing, or other engine performance indicators.
- Dismantle engines and repair or replace defective parts, such as magnetos, carburetors, or generators.
- Hammer out dents and bends in frames, weld tears and breaks; then reassemble frames and reinstall engines.
- Listen to engines, examine vehicle frames, or confer with customers to determine nature and extent of malfunction or damage.
Detailed Work Activities
- operate vehicle engine electrical system test equipment
- overhaul vehicle major operating units, such as engines or transmissions
- use 2-cycle engine technology
- use engine diagnostic equipment