Keyword Relevance for: -Medical Technology
49-9062.00 Medical Equipment Repairers
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||8 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||no matches|
- Medical Equipment Repairers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Medical Instrument Repairer
- Medical Repair Technician
- Medical Support Technician (Med Sup Tech)
- Bio Medical Engineer Ii
- Bio Medical Technician
- Durable Medical Equipment Repairer
- Durable Medical Equipment Technician (DME Tech)
- Unisyn Medical Technologies
- Compute power and space requirements for installing medical, dental, or related equipment and install units to manufacturers' specifications.
- Contribute expertise to develop medical maintenance standard operating procedures.
- Examine medical equipment or facility's structural environment and check for proper use of equipment to protect patients and staff from electrical or mechanical hazards and to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Explain or demonstrate correct operation or preventive maintenance of medical equipment to personnel.
- Inspect and test malfunctioning medical or related equipment, following manufacturers' specifications and using test and analysis instruments.
- Test, evaluate, and classify excess or in-use medical equipment and determine serviceability, condition, and disposition, in accordance with regulations.