Keyword Relevance for: Music Performance - Jazz
49-9063.00 Musical Instrument Repairers and Tuners
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||1 match|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Musical Instrument Repairers and Tuners
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Musical Instrument Mechanic
- Repair or replace musical instrument parts and components, such as strings, bridges, felts, and keys, using hand and power tools.
Detailed Work Activities
- Adjust equipment to ensure optimal performance.
- Adjust tuning or functioning of musical instruments.
- Travel to work sites to perform installation, repair or maintenance work.