Keyword Relevance for: Chemistry
51-8091.00 Chemical Plant and System Operators
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||4 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Chemical Plant and System Operators
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Chemical Operator
- Chemical Plant Operations Technician
- Chemical Technician
- Chemical Treatment Plant Technician
- Control or operate entire chemical processes or system of machines.
- Control or operate chemical processes or systems of machines, using panelboards, control boards, or semi-automatic equipment.
- Interpret chemical reactions visible through sight glasses or on television monitors and review laboratory test reports for process adjustments.
- Move control settings to make necessary adjustments on equipment units affecting speeds of chemical reactions, quality, or yields.
Detailed Work Activities
- Operate chemical processing or water treatment systems or equipment.
- Test chemical or physical characteristics of materials or products.