Keyword Relevance for: Chemistry
51-9011.00 Chemical Equipment Operators and Tenders
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||12 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Chemical Equipment Operators and Tenders
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Chemical Compounder
- Chemical Equipment Controller
- Chemical Equipment Controllers and Operators
- Chemical Equipment Tenders
- Chemical Machine Tender
- Chemical Operator
- Chemical Process Equipment Operator
- Chemical Process Operator
- Chemical Processor
- Chemical Tank Worker
- Chemical Treatment Operator
- Chemical Unit Operator
- Operate or tend equipment to control chemical changes or reactions in the processing of industrial or consumer products. Equipment used includes devulcanizers, steam-jacketed kettles, and reactor vessels.
- Control or operate equipment in which chemical changes or reactions take place during the processing of industrial or consumer products.
- Measure, weigh, and mix chemical ingredients, according to specifications.
- Test product samples for specific gravity, chemical characteristics, pH levels, concentrations, or viscosities or send them to laboratories for testing.
Detailed Work Activities
- Mix substances to create chemical solutions.
- Operate chemical processing or water treatment systems or equipment.
- Test chemical or physical characteristics of materials or products.