Keyword Relevance for: Chemistry
51-9023.00 Mixing and Blending Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||3 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Chemical Mixer
- Chemical Preparer
- Chemical Treatment Operator
- Set up, operate, or tend machines to mix or blend materials, such as chemicals, tobacco, liquids, color pigments, or explosive ingredients.
- Add or mix chemicals or ingredients for processing, using hand tools or other devices.
- Operate or tend machines to mix or blend any of a wide variety of materials, such as spices, dough batter, tobacco, fruit juices, chemicals, livestock feed, food products, color pigments, or explosive ingredients.
Detailed Work Activities
- Mix substances to create chemical solutions.
- Test chemical or physical characteristics of materials or products.