Keyword Relevance for: Information
53-2021.00 Air Traffic Controllers
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Inform pilots about nearby planes or potentially hazardous conditions, such as weather, speed and direction of wind, or visibility problems.
- Compile information about flights from flight plans, pilot reports, radar, or observations.
- Conduct pre-flight briefings on weather conditions, suggested routes, altitudes, indications of turbulence, or other flight safety information.
- Contact pilots by radio to provide meteorological, navigational, or other information.
- Relay air traffic information, such as courses, altitudes, or expected arrival times, to control centers.
Detailed Work Activities
- communicate technical information
- relay information to proper officials