Keyword Relevance for: Information
53-2022.00 Airfield Operations Specialists
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||1 match|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Flight Information Expediter
- Ensure the safe takeoff and landing of commercial and military aircraft. Duties include coordination between air-traffic control and maintenance personnel; dispatching; using airfield landing and navigational aids; implementing airfield safety procedures; monitoring and maintaining flight records; and applying knowledge of weather information.
- Procure, produce, and provide information on the safe operation of aircraft, such as flight planning publications, operations publications, charts and maps, and weather information.
- Provide aircrews with information and services needed for airfield management and flight planning.
- Receive and post weather information and flight plan data, such as air routes and arrival and departure times.
- Relay departure, arrival, delay, aircraft and airfield status, and other pertinent information to upline controlling agencies.
Detailed Work Activities
- communicate technical information
- obtain flight information from dispatcher