Keyword Relevance for: engineers
53-5011.00 Sailors and Marine Oilers
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||2 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Chief Engineer's Helper
- Lubricate machinery, equipment, or engine parts such as gears, shafts, or bearings.
- Maintain a ship's engines under the direction of the ship's engineering officers.
- Provide engineers with assistance in repairing or adjusting machinery.
- Read pressure and temperature gauges or displays and record data in engineering logs.
Detailed Work Activities
- maintain or repair ship/boat engine, machinery or equipment