25 matches for Business executive
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||19 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
- Chief Executives
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Business Executive
- Business Development Executive
- Business Development Officer
- Business Enterprise Officer
- Executive Administrator
- Executive Cyber Leader
- Executive Director
- Executive Officer
- Executive Vice President (EVP)
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Corporate Executive
- Government Service Executive
- Government Service Executives
- Media Executive
- Music Executive
- Private Sector Executive
- Private Sector Executives
- State Board of Nursing Executive Secretary
- Top Executive
- Determine and formulate policies and provide overall direction of companies or private and public sector organizations within guidelines set up by a board of directors or similar governing body. Plan, direct, or coordinate operational activities at the highest level of management with the help of subordinate executives and staff managers.
- Direct or coordinate activities of businesses involved with buying or selling investment products or financial services.
- Direct or coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
- Direct, plan, or implement policies, objectives, or activities of organizations or businesses to ensure continuing operations, to maximize returns on investments, or to increase productivity.
- Prepare or present reports concerning activities, expenses, budgets, government statutes or rulings, or other items affecting businesses or program services.
Learn more on the