10 matches for Finance
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Finance Vice President
- Financial Institution President
- Financial Responsibility Division Director
- Financial Secretary
- Chief Financial Officer
- Direct or coordinate activities of businesses involved with buying or selling investment products or financial services.
- Direct or coordinate an organization's financial or budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, or increase efficiency.
- Refer major policy matters to elected representatives for final decisions.
Detailed Work Activities
- Direct financial operations.
- Prepare financial documents, reports, or budgets.
Learn more on the