12 matches for Public Relations
|Alternate Occupation Titles||8 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Public Health Director
- Public Works Commissioner
- Public Works Director
- Book Publisher
- Music Publisher
- Newspaper Publisher
- Software Publisher
- State Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Determine and formulate policies and provide overall direction of companies or private and public sector organizations within guidelines set up by a board of directors or similar governing body. Plan, direct, or coordinate operational activities at the highest level of management with the help of subordinate executives and staff managers.
- Review and analyze legislation, laws, or public policy and recommend changes to promote or support interests of the general population or special groups.
Detailed Work Activities
- Present information to the public.
- Represent the organization in external relations.
Learn more on the