21 matches for community service
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Community Services and Health Education Officer
- Agricultural Services Director
- Employment Services Director
- Foreign Service Officer
- Government Service Executive
- Government Service Executives
- Vice President, Financial and Real Estate Services
- Vice President, Sales/Customer Service
- Vice President, Support and Professional Services
- Serve as liaisons between organizations, shareholders, and outside organizations.
- Deliver speeches, write articles, or present information at meetings or conventions to promote services, exchange ideas, or accomplish objectives.
- Direct or coordinate activities of businesses involved with buying or selling investment products or financial services.
- Prepare or present reports concerning activities, expenses, budgets, government statutes or rulings, or other items affecting businesses or program services.
- Preside over, or serve on, boards of directors, management committees, or other governing boards.
Detailed Work Activities
- Communicate organizational policies and procedures.
- Direct administrative or support services.
- Direct organizational operations, projects, or services.
- Direct sales, marketing, or customer service activities.
- Liaise between departments or other groups to improve function or communication.
- Negotiate contracts for transportation, distribution, or logistics services.
- Promote products, services, or programs.
Learn more on the