23 matches for Marketing Representative
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||10 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Green Marketers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Marketing Associate
- Marketing Communications Specialist
- Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing Specialist
- Digital Marketing Analyst
- Environmental Marketer
- Environmental Marketing Representative
- Green Marketer
- Green Marketing Analyst
- Green Energy Marketing Analyst
- Create and implement methods to market green products and services.
- Analyze green product marketing or sales trends to forecast future conditions.
- Analyze regional energy markets, including energy pricing, market structures, energy generation competition, and energy transmission constraints.
- Analyze the effectiveness of marketing tactics or channels.
- Coordinate with other marketing team members and workers such as graphic artists to develop and implement marketing programs.
- Develop comprehensive marketing strategies, using knowledge of green products and technologies, markets, and regulations.
- Identify marketing channels for green products or services.
- Maintain portfolios of marketing campaigns, strategies, and other marketing products or ideas.
- Revise existing marketing plans or campaigns for green products, technologies, or services.
- Write marketing content for green product web sites, brochures, or other communication media.
Detailed Work Activities
- Analyze market research data.
- Develop marketing plans or strategies for environmental initiatives.
Learn more on the