31 matches for business manager
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||21 matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Marketing Managers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Business Developer
- Business Development Manager
- Business Development Director
- Business Development Specialist
- Brand Manager
- Category Manager
- Channel Manager
- Commercial Lines Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Internet Marketing Manager
- Market Research Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Pricing Manager
- Product Manager
- Product Development Manager
- Product Line Manager
- Product Marketing Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Sustainable Products Marketing Manager
- World Trade and Maritime Division Manager
- Advise business or other groups on local, national, or international factors affecting the buying or selling of products or services.
- Coordinate or participate in promotional activities or trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, or production managers, to market products or services.
- Develop business cases for environmental marketing strategies.
- Formulate, direct, or coordinate marketing activities or policies to promote products or services, working with advertising or promotion managers.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors or distributors to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks or developing distribution strategies.
- Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
Detailed Work Activities
- Advise others on business or operational matters.
- Analyze forecasting data to improve business decisions.
- Monitor external affairs or events affecting business operations.
Learn more on the