43 matches for Retail Sales Representative
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||30 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Sales Managers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Retail Chain Store Area Supervisor
- Retail District Manager
- Sales Representative
- Sales Account Manager
- Sales Administrator
- Sales Consultant
- Sales Coordinator
- Sales Director
- Sales Manager
- Sales Officer
- Sales Operations Manager
- Sales Promotion Manager
- Sales Supervisor
- Sales Vice President
- Sales and Marketing Director
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Sales and Marketing Vice President
- Area Sales Manager
- District Sales Manager
- Hotel Sales Manager
- Inside Sales Manager
- Marketing Sales Supervisor
- National Sales Director
- National Sales Manager
- Professional Equipment Sales and Service Manager
- Regional Sales Director
- Regional Sales Manager
- Territory Sales Manager
- Utility Sales and Service Manager
- Worldwide Sales Vice President
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the actual distribution or movement of a product or service to the customer. Coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals and establish training programs for sales representatives. Analyze sales statistics gathered by staff to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitor the preferences of customers.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of manufactured products, services, commodities, real estate or other subjects of sale.
- Direct foreign sales and service outlets of an organization.
- Direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales and service accounting and record-keeping, and in receiving and shipping operations.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Oversee regional and local sales managers and their staffs.
- Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
Detailed Work Activities
- Represent the organization in external relations.
- Direct sales, marketing, or customer service activities.
Learn more on the