22 matches for Chief Financial Officer
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||10 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||5 matches|
- Financial Managers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Finance Director
- Finance Manager
- Financial Center Manager
- Financial Director
- Financial Institution Assistant Branch Manager
- Financial Institution Branch Manager
- Financial Institution Manager
- Financial Manager
- Financial Supervisor
- Credit Office Manager
- Plan, direct, or coordinate accounting, investing, banking, insurance, securities, and other financial activities of a branch, office, or department of an establishment.
- Develop or analyze information to assess the current or future financial status of firms.
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting or collection procedures, or investment activities and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets, or other financial control functions.
- Oversee the flow of cash or financial instruments.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the activities of workers in branches, offices, or departments of establishments, such as branch banks, brokerage firms, risk and insurance departments, or credit departments.
- Prepare financial or regulatory reports required by laws, regulations, or boards of directors.
Detailed Work Activities
- Analyze financial records or reports to determine state of operations.
- Analyze financial records to improve budgeting or planning.
- Analyze financial records to improve efficiency.
- Direct financial operations.
- Prepare financial documents, reports, or budgets.
Learn more on the