18 matches for Human & Social Services
|Alternate Occupation Titles||7 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Automotive Services Manager
- Cargo and Ramp Services Manager
- Director, Transit Services
- Passenger Service Manager
- Regional Service Center Manager
- State Contractual Services Engineer
- Technical Services Administrator
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the transportation operations within an organization or the activities of organizations that provide transportation services.
- Serve as contact persons for all workers within assigned territories.
- Analyze expenditures and other financial information to develop plans, policies, or budgets for increasing profits or improving services.
- Develop or implement plans to improve transportation services control from regional to national or global load control center operations.
- Direct central load control centers to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of transportation services.
- Direct or coordinate the activities of operations department to obtain use of equipment, facilities, or human resources.
- Implement schedule or policy changes for transportation services.
- Plan or implement energy saving changes to transportation services, such as reducing routes, optimizing capacities, employing alternate modes of transportation, or minimizing idling.
- Recommend or authorize capital expenditures for acquisition of new equipment or property to increase efficiency and services of operations department.
Detailed Work Activities
- Direct organizational operations, projects, or services.
- Negotiate sales or lease agreements for products or services.
Learn more on the