36 matches for car rental managers
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||23 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
- Logistics Managers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Air Export Logistics Manager
- Associate Professor of Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Contract Manager
- Corporate Logistics Manager
- Corporate Logistics General Manager
- Corporate Traffic Manager
- Customer Logistics Manager
- Direct Imports Manager
- Distribution Manager
- Global Logistics Manager
- Integrated Logistics Support Manager (ILS Manager)
- International Logistics Manager
- Inventory Control Manager
- Logistics Management Specialist
- Logistics Manager
- Logistics Analytics Manager
- Logistics Operations Manager
- Logistics Planning Manager
- Logistics Solution Manager
- Logistics and Planning Manager
- Planning and Operations Logistics Manager
- Supply Chain Logistics Manager
- Warehouse and Logistics Manager
- Plan, direct, or coordinate purchasing, warehousing, distribution, forecasting, customer service, or planning services. Manage logistics personnel and logistics systems and direct daily operations.
- Analyze the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes or mixes, or carriers.
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, or shipping.
- Communicate freight transportation information to customers or suppliers, using transportation management, electronic logistics marketplace, or electronic freight information systems, to improve efficiency, speed, or quality of transportation services.
- Develop plans or set goals to reduce carbon emissions associated with storage or transport activities.
- Develop risk management programs to ensure continuity of supply in emergency scenarios.
- Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance, or logistics quality management.
- Ensure carrier compliance with company policies or procedures for product transit or delivery.
- Implement or monitor carbon or environmental management, accounting, or audit systems.
- Participate in carrier management processes, such as selection, qualification, or performance evaluation.
- Plan or implement material flow management systems to meet production requirements.
Detailed Work Activities
- Manage operations, research, or logistics projects.
Learn more on the