8 matches for community service
- Plan, direct, or coordinate purchasing, warehousing, distribution, forecasting, customer service, or planning services. Manage logistics personnel and logistics systems and direct daily operations.
- Communicate freight transportation information to customers or suppliers, using transportation management, electronic logistics marketplace, or electronic freight information systems, to improve efficiency, speed, or quality of transportation services.
- Design models for use in evaluating logistics programs or services.
- Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs, or training or safety records.
- Negotiate transportation rates or services.
Detailed Work Activities
- Communicate organizational information to customers or other stakeholders.
- Direct organizational operations, projects, or services.
- Negotiate contracts for transportation, distribution, or logistics services.
Learn more on the