13 matches for Environmental Service Systems
|Alternate Occupation Titles||3 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Environmental Construction Engineer
- Environmental Construction Program Manager
- Construction Services Manager
- Plan, direct, or coordinate, usually through subordinate supervisory personnel, activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems. Participate in the conceptual development of a construction project and oversee its organization, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation. Includes managers in specialized construction fields, such as carpentry or plumbing.
- Apply green building strategies to reduce energy costs or minimize carbon output or other sources of harm to the environment.
- Develop construction budgets to compare green and non-green construction alternatives, in terms of short-term costs, long-term costs, or environmental impacts.
- Develop or implement environmental protection programs.
- Implement training programs on environmentally responsible building topics to update employee skills and knowledge.
- Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with environmental regulations.
- Perform, or contract others to perform, pre-building assessments, such as conceptual cost estimating, rough order of magnitude estimating, feasibility, or energy efficiency, environmental, and sustainability assessments.
- Plan, organize, or direct activities concerned with the construction or maintenance of structures, facilities, or systems.
Detailed Work Activities
- Develop environmental remediation or protection plans.
- Train employees on environmental awareness, conservation, or safety topics.
Learn more on the