15 matches for personnel manager
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||10 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Construction Managers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Construction Manager
- Construction Area Manager
- Construction Project Manager
- Construction Services Manager
- Energy Efficient Site Manager
- Environmental Construction Program Manager
- Site Manager
- Solar Commercial Installation Electrician Manager
- Utility Division Project Manager
- Weatherization Operations Manager
- Plan, direct, or coordinate, usually through subordinate supervisory personnel, activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems. Participate in the conceptual development of a construction project and oversee its organization, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation. Includes managers in specialized construction fields, such as carpentry or plumbing.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, or design professionals to discuss and resolve matters, such as work procedures, complaints, or construction problems.
Detailed Work Activities
- Manage construction activities.
- Recruit personnel.
Learn more on the