13 matches for Human Service, Social Science and Education
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Bed and Breakfast Innkeeper
- Guest Service Manager
- Guest Services Director
- Guest Services Manager
- Sales and Marketing Director
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and services, and resolve occupants' complaints.
- Arrange telephone answering services, deliver mail and packages, or answer questions regarding locations for eating and entertainment.
- Purchase supplies, and arrange for outside services, such as deliveries, laundry, maintenance and repair, and trash collection.
Detailed Work Activities
- Collect payments for goods or services.
- Direct administrative or support services.
- Manage guest services.
- Perform manual service or maintenance tasks.
- Promote products, services, or programs.
Learn more on the