34 matches for Financial Managers
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||23 matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Compliance Managers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Financial Compliance Officer
- Manager of Compliance
- Manager of Safety
- Manager, Quality Management, Corporate Compliance
- Audit Manager
- Chief, Hazardous Waste Management Unit
- Compliance Manager
- Corporate Manufacturing Process Manager
- Corporate Operations Compliance Manager
- Environmental Manager
- Environmental Health and Safety Manager
- Environmental Quality Manager
- Ethics Manager
- Health, Safety, and Environmental Manager
- Privacy Compliance Manager
- Quality Manager
- Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Risk Management/Accident Investigation
- Risk Manager
- Risk Manager JCAHO Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations Coordinator
- Safety Manager
- Section Manager, Compliance Operations
- Senior Manager of Government Compliance
- Advise internal management or business partners on the implementation or operation of compliance programs.
- Assess product, compliance, or operational risks and develop risk management strategies.
- Develop or implement environmental compliance plans for programs, such as air quality, storm water, wastewater treatment, hazardous waste management, pollution prevention, or solid waste management.
- Direct environmental programs, such as air or water compliance, aboveground or underground storage tanks, spill prevention or control, hazardous waste or materials management, solid waste recycling, medical waste management, indoor air quality, integrated pest management, employee training, or disaster preparedness.
- Discuss emerging compliance issues with management or employees.
- Prepare management reports regarding compliance operations and progress.
- Serve as a confidential point of contact for employees to communicate with management, seek clarification on issues or dilemmas, or report irregularities.
Detailed Work Activities
- Manage control system activities in organizations.
- Manage environmental sustainability projects.
- Conduct financial or regulatory audits.
Learn more on the